We profiled Æterna Zentaris (AEZS) stock as a highly speculative investment opportunity at around $.44. AEZS shares almost doubled in value for the last six weeks and still on their way to over a dollar.
Market favored Æterna’s stock with Roth Capital initiation a “Buy” share/price target of $1.75 and even more price goal expectations from the editorial reviews of many reputable online investment sources.
- Æterna expected to receive the SPA (Special Protocol Assessment) from FDA & planned to begin Phase 3 testing for its endometrial cancer candidate, AEZS-108, at the end of the year.
- Furthermore, AEZS applied in July for Fast-Track Status for AEZS-130, its AGHD (Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency) diagnostic. Chance for the FDA’s Fast-Track is high enough judging that in the U.S. no currently approved products for AGHD diagnosis been presented but Aeterna already has the FDA’s orphan drug status for this diagnostic.
- Evermore, interim data from a Phase III trial of the company’s lead product Perifosine, intended to treat of Multiple Myeloma, will be announced early next year. Perifosine trials may bring encouraging results against cancers other than metastatic colorectal, trial of which has been failed in March.
- Speculative price target for AESZ shares: $1+
- Editorial, marketing & hedge funds efforts for the AEZS stock is for a Reason (see #3)
- Æterna will need more cash for trials continuation & will be coming with a second offering as soon as AEZS shares will be at $____ (share/price target left blank on purpose for your homework with Æterna’s financials)
- Last but not least: Happy Trading!
Æterna Zentaris Inc.
1405 du Parc-Technologique Blvd.
Tel: (418) 652-8525
Fax: (418) 652-0881
Æterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) is a late-stage oncology drug development company currently investigating potential treatments for various cancers including colorectal, multiple myeloma, endometrial, ovarian, prostate and bladder cancer.
An affiliate of PennyStockHaven.com receives up to fifteen thousand dollars per month for consulting and advisory services related to Aeterna. Our relationship with this affiliate constitutes a conflict and may affect the objectivity of our profile of the company. You should do your own homework and consult an investment professional before making any investment decisions. Read our full disclaimer here.