Caduceus Software Systems Corp. (CSOC) is trading exactly as we predicted: two “red” days after the first “green” day of promotion. AERN trading pattern, isn’t it? Tomorrow we may see the share price even below $.05 as a back-up turning point.
Symptoms for this:
1. Press campaign (after-hours news):
BIRMINGHAM, England–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Caduceus Software Systems Corp. (OTCBB:CSOC) is pleased to provide an update on its recent analysis of the outlook and viability of its renowned electronic records medical software, the Caduceus MMS for the market of the United Kingdom.
The results have provided enough evidence to show that, not only is there a need for the implementation of Electronic Health Records in the UK but that this type of software should cut significant costs to the medical industry in the UK as well as individual private practices, as well as help the UK medical system become more efficient as a whole.
As a Company we are perfectly positioned to take advantage of these initiatives as the Caduceus MMS software facilitates Electronic Health Records (EMR) and Electronic Medical Billing (EMB) for practitioners, which processes vital patient information in a digital format and eliminates the needs for paper filing and diarizing. “This is the solution that the Department of Health requires for its hospitals, physicians, medical technicians, assistants and medical students and it is our goal to provide them with a solution,” Say Derrick Gidden CEO of Caduceus Software Systems.
Dear Valued Subscribers,
It appears to us that CSOC is just waiting for that right moment to potentially soar to new levels!
We don’t feel that today was an indicator of what CSOC is made of, in fact, just the opposite.
In our opinion CSOC is in the right place, at the right time, and we believe it’s only a matter of time before investors take serious notice. Here are 10 reasons why:
1. Ranked as one of the best industries to start a business by inc.com, software-as-a-service niche (Such as medical related software) is forecast to expand by nearly 20% annually over the next few years!
2. The industry is expected to produce $8 billion in sales by the end of this year and $16 billion by the end of 2013.
3. CSOC recently traded at almost $0.15! It could be at bargain levels right now and poised to see new highs any day!4. The federal stimulus bill pledged $19 billion to the development of a health-information tracking system. Based on that level of funding, employment in the field is expected to grow by 18% between now and 2016, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
5. There is plenty of room for new companies to enter this market and see success very early on!
6. Since January of 2009, Allscripts (MDRX) has gone from trading around $5.00, to trading over $20.00!
Over the last year Cerner (CERN) has seen about a 76% increase in stock price trading currently at around $70.00!
7. CSOC could generate new revenues of could generate revenue from £5,000 to £25,000 per contract, which could represent total revenue ranging from £1,250,000 to £7,500,000!
8. With over 25 Million people or 8.3% of the population in the United States have diabetes this could be a huge area where CSOC can capitalize!
9. Just Monday we saw CSOC increase 56% and could be on its way to new highs!
10. This is not a company to ignore; in fact we believe it’s one that offers an opportunity to get in to a solid company at the ground floor.
We are continuing our alert on CSOC and are asking all subscribers to do the same!
The GladiatorStocks Team
Don’t take our write-up as the serious due-diligence. Caduceus Software is not qualified for any seriousness. You may be wondering why it is not? Simple as that: UK Banks lent 56 billion pounds to small businesses in the first nine months of the year. Mortgage UK companies landing rate is just 11 percent ahead of a target agreed with Prime Minister David Cameron’s government. Even more: Barclays Plc (BARC), Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LLOY), HSBC Holdings Plc (HSBA), Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc (RBS) and Banco Santander SA (SAN) reached an agreement, known as Project Merlin, with the government in February to provide 190 billion pounds of gross new lending this year. Why Caduceus Software had not and will not apply for this type of mortgage? Because it is shady “pinky” company and wouldn’t be considered by any serious institution. Period.
Trade smart – trade with us!
Caduceus Software Systems Corp.
42a High Street,
UK, B72 1UJ
Caduceus Software Systems Corp. is a software company that specializes in developing an all-in-one solution for private practioners and doctors in the healthcare information management industry.