Complete Genomics Inc. (GNOM) facts:
- Swiss giant corporation Roche made a hostile offer to buy Illumina Inc. for $5.7 billion. There are more drugmakers “fishing” for an acquisitions in the “DNA space” such as Danaher Corp., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. or Agilent Technologies Inc. Complete Genomics Inc. (GNOM) is a potential buyout target for them.
- GNOM revenues are at about $21 million in 2011, and are expected to surge to about $37 million in 2012.
- GNOM has about $105M cash in hands versus $23.6M in debt
- GNOM has enough cash to avoid secondary offering in mid-term – dilution is not expected
- GNOM traded below its book value
- GNOM has free trading count below 18M shares with short interest of over 25% (quarter of the all floating shares) – short squeeze is imminent on any buyout announcement.
- GNOM has enough space to run: its 52Week ranges are from $2.21 to $18.55
Are you with us on Complete Genomics Inc. (GNOM)?
Complete Genomics has developed a novel approach to complete human genome sequencing. GNOM solution combines its proprietary sequencing technology, which achieves accuracy levels of 99.999%, with GNOM advanced informatics and data management software and its innovative, end-to-end service model to deliver research-ready genomic data at a total cost that is significantly less than the total cost of purchasing and operating commercially available DNA sequencing instruments.