On May 11th, 2012 Dutch Gold Resources, Inc. (DGRI) announced that it has scheduled a press conference to announce important new corporate developments and an expansion of its business strategy. The webcast will be held May 17, 2012, 1:15 EDT from NASDAQ MarketSite 4 Times Square New York, NY.
Dutch Gold Resources will host an Investor CC to provide a Q&A forum on the very next day, May 18/2012.
For all who wants to participate in the forum the phone number is (712) 432-1001 with the access code of 492518080#.
A few notes about Company’s presentation (see it at this link):
[note color=”#B3BBC9″]Capital Constraint Mitigation:
- Filed amended 10Q and 10K from fiscal 2010 and 2011
- Will file SEC Form 10K for year ended 12/31/11.
- SEC has concluded investigation with no action taken
- Company will consider such capital reformation techniques as are appropriate to enhance value, reverse split only if it enhances value
- Other Preferred Shares can be used[/note]
No comments required…
[note color=”#B3BBC9″]Share Expansion Mitigation:
- Expense Controls
- Project finance at the subsidiary level
- Joint Ventures
- Generate/raise enough cash to payoff convertible debt holders, others[/note]
No comments again…
[note color=”#B3BBC9″]Management believes that it has access to sufficient capital to build value in Q2
- Basin Gulch data modeling leading to financing of joint venture
- Close one acquisition/JV that will be cash flow generative in Q3[/note]
Finally a bit of the light at the end of the tunnel.
Summary: We foresee the serious percentage in the share/price volatility with the DGRI stock in anticipation of the Conference Call. Profitable daily swing trades on this liquid penny markets guaranteed. Trade it Smart.
Dutch Gold Resources, Inc.
3500 Lenox Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
Dutch Gold Resources, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition and development of gold projects in the Americas. The company searches for overlooked resources, seeking out potentially significant exploration and development targets in high value geographies.