Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Shareholder Conference Call
Company’s CEO will conduct a shareholder conference call today, Friday, October 8, 2010 at 4:30 p.m. EDT
Kim Thompson , the Company’s CEO and founder, will review the recent development of recombinant spider silk technology, the Company’s intellectual property and commercialization rights to this technology, as well as what is in the research and development pipeline.
Interested parties should dial the toll-free numbers below in the order provided. If the first number does not connect, please dial the next number below.
1. 866-906-9888 and when prompted enter access code 3535794 followed by the # (pound) sign.
2. 866-506-1209 and when prompted enter access code 3535794 followed by the # (pound) sign.
3. 866-939-8416 and when prompted enter access code 3535794 followed by the # (pound) sign.
It is recommended that callers dial in approximately five minutes before the conference is scheduled to begin.
Shareholders are invited to submit questions to [email protected] prior to noon today. For interested parties who are unable to make today’s call, the Company anticipates posting a recording of the conference call on the Company website sometime in the near future.
All interested parties are encouraged by the Company to use the following link to view a video of the public announcement concerning the recent scientific breakthrough in order to be prepared for the conference call. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnUupDb2Mvo
Additional information is available on Kraig Biocraft Laboratories (KBLB) (PINKSHEETS: KBLB) web site: http://www.KraigLabs.com.
Conference call: 4:30 p.m. EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) today, Friday, October 8, 2010 .
BUYINS.NET Issues Kraig Biocraft Laboratories SqueezeTrigger Report
GlobeNewswire “Press Releases “
Approximately 138 Million Shares Shorted Since August 2009
- Short Squeeze Has Begun As Stock Above $0.13 SqueezeTrigger
- NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Oct. 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — BUYINS.NET, http://www.buyins.net/, a leading provider of Regulation SHO compliance monitoring, short sale trading statistics and market integrity surveillance, has initiated coverage on Kraig Biocraft Laboratories (OTCBB:KBLB) after releasing the latest short sale data through October 6, 2010. The total aggregate number of shares shorted since August 2009 is approximately 138.12 million shares. Approximately 34.73% of daily trading volume is short selling.The SqueezeTrigger price for all (OTCBB:KBLB) shares shorted is $0.13. A short squeeze has begun as shares of (OTCBB:KBLB) are currently trading at $0.16.