Strategic Mining Corp. (SMNG) announced today that it has conducted a successful metallurgical test on gold and silver samples collected at the Company’s flagship Nat Son property in northern Vietnam.
Independent consulting geologist, Mr. Robert Marvin (B.SC, PGEO) of Red Rock Geoservices, reported:
“The mapped characteristics of the property are typical of many productive gold districts worldwide. Examples of geologically similar, productive gold deposits in Asia include the world-class Natalka deposit in Russia Far East (over 20,000,000 ounces gold), the Maoling deposit in China (800,000 ounces gold), and the Kolpatas and Daugyz gold deposits in Uzbekistan (gold resources in excess of 1,000,000 ounces).”
Strategic Mining Corporation
The Exchange Tower
130 King Street West, suite 1800
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1E3
Strategic Mining Corporation is focused on developing strategic joint ventures projects in Vietnam, Guinea and the United States. The company’s approach is to acquire clusters of mine holdings in close geographic proximity in order to efficiently target known deposits and benefit from economies of scale. Strategic Mining seeks to extract gold deposits from its properties in a safe, responsible manner, while increasing the value of its company on behalf of shareholders.
Vasomedical, Inc. (VASO) today reported 239% revenue growth over same quarter in prior year. These results include the operations of its wholly-owned subsidiary Vaso Diagnostics, Inc. which represents GE Healthcare (GEHC) for the sale of select diagnostic imaging products on an exclusive basis to specific market segments in the 48 contiguous states of the United States and Washington, DC.
- Revenue of approximately $4.33 million , compared to revenue of $1.28 million for the same quarter in prior year (an increase of $3.05 million , or 239%)
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders was $1.74 million compared to a net loss of $2.60 million for the same period in the prior fiscal year
- Total deferred revenues were approximately $12.1 million , an increase of $200 thousand from $11.9 million at May 31, 2011
- Cash used in operating activities $403 thousand , to $1.84 million , compared to cash used in operating activities of $2.24 million for the same period in the prior year.
- More than $6.2 million of cash and cash equivalents on hands
180 Linden Avenue
Westbury, NY 11590
Tel: (800) 455-EECP (3327)
Fax: (516) 997-2299
Dr. Jun Ma , President and CEO
Vasomedical, Inc. provides superior medical products and services that address unmet clinical needs in the management of patients with heart disease.
VasoHealthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vasomedical, Inc., is an alternative sales organization providing superior customer experiences to traditional sales channels. VasoHealthcare is the exclusive representative GE Healthcare for the sale of select GE Healthcare Diagnostic Imaging products in specific market segments.