United Resource Holdings Group, Inc. (URHG) announced today that the NDEP (Nevada Division of Environmental Protection) has granted conditional approval of URHG’s Nevada Water Pollution Control Permit Application for URHG’s Dun Glen Placer Mine project. Issuance of the permit is anticipated on or about October 15, 2012 .
Mark A. Kersey , URHG’s Chief Executive Officer, stated:
[quote style=”1″]URHG’s Water Control Permit is a key element in allowing URHG to begin gold production.
We look forward to completing construction of the Dun Glen Placer Mine plant in the coming weeks and commencing mining operations. URHG views conditional approval of the NDEP Water Pollution Control Permit as an exciting step in the final development stages necessary for production.[/quote]
URHG security status as of June 30, 2012:
- 200,000,000 shares of common stock authorized
- 44,797,900 shares of common stock issued and outstanding
- 14,922,868 freely tradable shares of common stock (public float)
Sales of equity securities (from $0.20 to $0.37/share):
During the periods from April 1, 2012 through June 30 ,2012 the Company issued restricted shares of common stock in private sale transactions as follows:
- Bill Gleason 66,667 shares $25,000
- Taragon Ltd. 40,000 shares $10,000
- John Edward Simplot 900,000 shares $180,000
- John Edward Simplot 1,500,000 shares $320,000
- Nicholas Gilbert 50,000 shares $10,000
United Resource Holdings Group, Inc.
9480 Double Diamond Pkwy.
Reno, NV 89521
Tel: (775) 851-4700
Fax: (775) 851-4701
United Resource Holdings Group, Inc. is a U.S.-based exploration and development company, focused on the acquisition of mining equipment and the development of gold and other precious commodity projects that demonstrate a reasonable probability for near term production.