Viropro Wishes to Update Investors and the Investment Community on Its Operations
Business Wire “Press Releases – English”
IRVINE, Calif. & MONTREAL –(BUSINESS WIRE)– Viropro (PK: VPRO) wishes to update investors and the investment community on its operations.Recent headlines on the Company have attracted considerable attention and management wishes to outline the following:
- Financial Statements of the Company have been audited for the period ending December 31, 2009 and quarterlies have been reviewed until March 31, 2010 .
- Company intends to file updated unaudited financial statements on the Pink Sheet; those statements will be consolidated and will include those of its 100% owned subsidiaries Biologics Process Development Inc. of San Diego and Viropro International of Montreal, QC . Filing is scheduled for the end of February.
- Once the financials are filed, Company will request that auditing be conducted which in turn will allow Company to solicit better listing opportunities.
- A 25% reduction in the number of fully diluted outstanding shares has just been operated. A reserve of 108,015,823 shares for the conversion of a debenture was cancelled as said debenture was bought back.
- Company is requesting to be included in the FAST program whereby all stock transactions would be treated electronically.
- Company is currently updating its website for further references.
Viropros business plan calls for a one stop shop in Biotechnology Contractual Development and Manufacturing Services and to do so, acquisitions will be necessary. Said business plan will not be made available to the public as potential acquisitions are clearly stated. Viropros entire management is keen on implementing said plan and is highly motivated towards reaching that goal.